Robert Grafton, M.D. – HCG Diet Detroit Michigan
Detroit HCG Diet Doctor, Robert Grafton, M.D. of PSI Medical Group is a dedicated practitioner and advocate of anti-aging medicine in the Detroit Metropolitan Area. Dr. Grafton can help you maintain or regain youthful appearance, energy, sexual drive, and promote your overall wellness. He offers a wide variety of innovative and non-invasive treatment options that are customized to fit your lifestyle goals.
Many people struggle with weight loss resistance, and Dr. Grafton has been able to help patients that want to lose significant amounts of weight with the HCG Diet. The HCG Diet has several benefits, and it has been around for over 60 years, helping patients lose weight.
In the 1950’s, a doctor named A.T.W. Simeons discovered the HCG Diet upon travelling overseas to a country with higher poverty rates, and when he returned he opened up a weight loss clinic and helped numerous people lose weight. Over the last 60 years, thousands of people have lost weight with the help of the HCG Diet.
How Does The HCG Diet Work?
The HCG Diet works at the core level to reset the body’s metabolism and help the person to relearn lifestyle and eating habits. Many researchers agree that it takes around 30 days to form a new habit. After the HCG Diet, many people have reformed their eating habits. The HCG Diet helps people to eat regular and healthy meals in order to promote burning fat and increasing health.
While on the HCG Diet, patients have to follow a diet that consists of around 500 calories per day, and they are only able to eat foods that are low in sugar and have virtually no fat. Some of these foods include low sugar fruits, green vegetables, and lean meats. Patients must avoid sodas, most juices, certain carbohydrates, all sweets, and fat. They must also steer clear of specific make-ups and creams because when these substances are absorbed into the skin, the body can perceive them as being fats, and this can reduce its motive for breaking down body fat.
Aside from weight loss, the HCG Diet provides a multitude of benefits to the dieter by making the weight loss process less emotionally and physically rigorous. Most people that partake in the HCG diet do not experience hunger or food cravings, despite the low calorie diet. They also do not suffer from mood fluctuations due to blood sugar instability.
The HCG Diet includes a number of benefits, and some of the benefits of the HCG Diet can include:
1. The HCG Diet works quickly – results are almost instant. It is so gratifying to step on the scale and see your weight decline daily!
2. It is healthy – no pre-packaged foods, full of chemicals and preservatives. This diet recommends whole, organic foods.
3. It is easy – the recipes are fast and easy to make, and taste good.
4. You won’t be hungry – the HCG suppresses your appetite, so that you are physically comfortable during your weight loss.
5. You won’t be tired – the HCG helps your body burn so much fat, that your metabolism doesn’t slow down, so you have plenty of energy to keep functioning in your busy life!
6. It doesn’t require intensive exercise – exercise is important for our overall health, but it is a hard way to lose weight.
7. It is safe – HCG is a natural, bioidentical hormone, not a dangerous weight-loss drug. Appetite suppressant pills have been found to have serious health consequences and are dangerous.
8. No rebound weight gain – most patients keep the weight off after the diet is over.
9. It is effective for almost everyone – if a person follows the recommendations, they are almost certain to lose weight. No diet has such a high success rate.
10. HCG helps you lose fat where you need it most – for example the hips, thighs, and abdomen. Your face won’t look emaciated after this diet.
11. The weight loss you will experience on the HCG diet is a huge factor for enhancing optimal health – decreasing your risk for many long-term health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and cancer.
12. It changes your lifestyle – after you get used to eating in a healthy way on the HCG diet, you are more likely to maintain it after the diet is over.
While on the diet, patients are releasing around 1500-2000 calories in fat stores each day, and because the fat is supplying nutrients and energy to the body, the person is able to still function in a healthy way. Without the use of the HCG hormone, a person would feel very ill, lethargic, and sick on a 500-calorie per day diet. Not only would a person feel poorly, but the body would go into starvation mode and hold onto all of the nutrients taken in and store them away as fat.
Dr. Grafton can guide patients to increased levels of health, and he can help patients determine if the HCG Diet would be a good choice for their individual health goals. Dr. Grafton has helped countless people to reach their weight loss goals through the use of the HCG Diet and other holistic protocols.